Monday, January 14, 2013

This is not a Blog, this is a Journal.

I must get this right the first time. First of all, I am not writing a blog, I find that I cannot keep up with such a thing as of right now (perhaps later?). This is my Science Journal: a place to write down my notes, my questions, and my frustration at Textbook writers who enjoy writing in complex sentences filled with big words and strange diagrams.

My only goal out of this is to be able to put down all that I am learning and all that I question, and perhaps get some of my questions answered along the way. I'm not a scientist, I'm a simple student who wants to learn; this journal isn't going to be filled with elaborate theories and fantastical wonders *sigh*.

So now the pages are open, the pen is ready, and the textbook is close at hand.




             


No comments:

Post a Comment